In this 6 part series we will focus on the end-to-end best practices, to guide you on what constitutes a great conversational experience. Backend connectivity is how we get to data stored externally. We end the series with “Expose your assistant anywhere you need” that will cover some of the most used channels our customers use to expose the digital assistant to their end users
Schedule: November 22nd 2022 from 16:00-17:30 CET (Paris) 7:00 am PST (San Francisco).
- Expose your assistant anywhere you need:
- MS Teams & Slack
For details please visit the registration page here.
Misses a webcast? Watch them on-demand:
- What makes a great digital assistant – part 1
- Production quality NLP – part 2
- Why are Entities so important? – part 3
- Designing conversations – part 4
- Connect ODA with any backend application – part 5
For regular information become a member in the Developer Partner Community please register here.