Digital Assistant is an AI service that offers prebuilt skills and templates to create conversational experiences for your business applications and customers through text, chat, and voice interfaces. Application owners can easily get started with prebuilt skills to provide chatbot functionality to business users. Developers can build on the library of templates and create their own custom skills to automate the customer experiences.
Are you able to innovate quickly in the new digital world? Are you looking for ways to build conversational user interfaces using a modern cloud platform? Attend the Oracle Digital Assistant Bootcamp, a one day hands-on training for Oracle partners!
This Invite-Only hands-on workshop will be delivered at no-fee to Partners. It will consist of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs.
- Web based training with presentations, demos, and hands-on labs
- Live session with questions & answers
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure partners and SaaS partners who implement ERP, HCM and CX solutions
- Developers and Consultants with technical background
- US & EMEA January 26th 2023
- Asia & EMEA January 27th 2023
- South America (Spanish) March 29th 2023
- US & EMEA April 20th 2023
- Asia & EMEA April 21st 2023
- Brazil (Portuguese) May 3rd 2023
Need registration support? Please contact the OPN team here. For additional workshops please visit our community website here (free membership required).
For regular information become a member in the Developer Partner Community please register here.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Meetups
Technorati Tags: PaaS,Cloud,Middleware Update,WebLogic, WebLogic